Imagine crowd-sourcing new ideas through the company engagement hub where employees already interact with one another.
That’s the power of Wide Ideas for Microsoft Teams.
Greater Exposure to New Ideas
Extend the reach into the organisation and explore cross-functional and cross-geography ideation.
Focused Problem Solving
Push business challenges to specific Microsoft Team channels for more focused crowd-sourcing.
Increased Employee Engagement
Empower employees to ideate through their company hub as part of their everyday engagement activity.
Microsoft Teams adds flexibility within an organisation and helps them to react more quickly. It also helps build strong relationships amongst employees and boosts morale.
With Wide Ideas for Microsoft Teams you get all these benefits with the added capability of capturing ideas to business challenges and engaging employees in finding solutions.
Watch this video to get an understanding how Wide Ideas for Microsoft Teams can really work for you by connecting to your existing engagement hub.
How Wide Ideas integrates with Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Teams Channel dedicated for all active business challenges and needs
- Business challenge outlining the issue for employees to share and discuss ideas
- Publish new ideas to share with employees directly through the Microsoft Teams window
Interact with Others
- Engage in conversation with other people’s ideas and respond to the comments of your own ideas
- Like shared ideas to show your support
- Search through all shared ideas to find the right solutions
Ready to know more?
Let our innovation champions show what
Wide Ideas for Microsoft Teams can do for you.
FREE Demo Request
Problems with the form?
If you are encountering issues with the form, please request a demo at email@example.com